Changing Diapers: the Hip Mom's Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering

Friday, October 28, 2011

Shop Local: Hip Green Baby!

This is a new series about our local cloth diaper shops. Each week, we will feature two local shops! You will learn where they are located and all about their products. For more information about our local cloth diaper community, please visit our website!


Hip Green Baby is located in Anna, just north of McKinney.  Locals are welcome to make an appointement to shop their in-home store.  Kristi, the mama behind HGB, is very helpful in both cloth diapers and babywearing!

Hip Green Baby makes a variety of products, my personal favorite being the hand dyed pre-fitteds!  I am not a fan of prefolds, but I like the simplicity of these.  I sometimes add a bamboo insert for nap or longer car/plane trips, but generally, just the pre-fitted is more than absorbant under a wool cover. 

They carry a variety of cloth diapers, including Kawaii's.  One of my favorite diapers is the Kawaii Bamboo Minky OS diaper I bought from Kristi early this year.  If you are cloth diapering on a budget, but want the ease of pockets, Kawaii is a good option for you! 

Kristi understands that it is sometimes difficult to find the right cloth diaper for you, especially when on a tight budget.  This is why she offers amazing deals on cloth diaper packages

You can also find the cutest cloth trainers, as well as swim diapers and baltic amber necklaces.  Check out the website for many more wonderful products available at Hip Green Baby!

Do you have diapers that need some TLC?  Hip Green Baby offers diaper repairs, including snap conversions and elastic replacement. 

Is there anything better than FREE diapers?  All you need to do is host a Diaper Party and you can earn free diapers from Hip Green Baby! 

Want to know about sales and specials from Hip Green Baby?  Go "like" them on Facebook!


Have you shopped with Hip Green Baby?  How was your experience?

What is your favorite product from HBG? 

2 comments:

  1. I shop with Hip Green Baby as often as I can. I've hosted two diaper parties and gotten free products. She really cares about her Mamas and their babies. If you have a question and she happens not to know the answer, she will go to her vast network of dulas, lactation consultants, and health experts and try her best to find the answer for you. She has become a dear friend and I recommend her to anyone thinking about getting into cloth diapering or babywearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip Green Baby is always my first stop for diapers. I've had a party and gotten free stuff, and my very favourite baby carrier is my Rockin' Baby Sling I got from her! :)

    ReplyDelete